Website usage terms and conditions
The term Most Entertaining’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St Margaret's House, Edinburgh, EH8 7TG, United Kingdom. Our company is registered in Scotland with the number SC404449. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Music Tuition Terms and Conditions
Where any lessons are scheduled with a music tutor for you, you understand that:
- Your music tuition is being purchased and supplied to you directly by your tutor
- Whilst we will match you with a suitable tutor, schedule lessons, collect payments from you and monitor your relationship with your tutor, we do not directly provide music tuition services to you
- We act as an agent for the music tutors and provide services to them. These services include: introducing new students; managing bookings, scheduling lessons and collecting payments; any other services as may from time to time be agreed
- We will collect payment from you on behalf of your tutor and, after deducting a sum to cover the cost of the services we provide to your tutor, we remit the balance to them
- Any questions which you may have in relation to the scheduling of lessons or in relation to making payment should be directed to us
- Any issue which you may have in relation to your tutor or the level of service provided by your tutor should be raised directly with your tutor in the first instance and notified to us so that we are awareof the situation
- We provide a full refund for a lesson cancelled with up to 48 hours notice. After this period, lesson charge is obligatory but we will do what we reasonably can to reschedule the lesson to another acceptable time
- In the event that you need to reschedule a lesson, we will liaise with you and your teacher to find an alternative time that is mutually acceptable. We do not charge a fee for rescheduling lessons. If notice for this amendment is provided less than 48 hours before the schelued lesson, it is possible rescheduling may not be possible. You will still be required to make payment for the value of the lesson
Our Payments system terms and conditions
Our payments sytem uses Realex payments systems on a separate secure website at https://epage.payandshop.com this is a secure site using encryption to transfer credit card details.
Depending on the card you are using to make payment different requirements are required to complete the transaction. These are detailed below:
- For credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) a CVV2/CVC2 verification code is also required.
- An expiry date as well as the full credit card number is required.
- For Switch/Maestro an issue number is required in addition to the above conditions.
We do not store, retain or keep any records of the credit card details on file, they are processed and deleted after the transaction has been completed.
We will never sell your details on to any third party and will only use your email address to send you invoices or marketing emails if you have subscribed to our information newsletter.